European IT Opportunity: Government
The European IT Opportunity: Government service provides detailed information about the European government sector, including central and local government markets. The service provides analyst commentary on the trends in IT adoption and investment and what this implies for suppliers to governments across Europe. IDC Government Insights research and analysis covers information and communication technology (ICT) spending based on primary end-user surveys and interviews, vendors' go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market. The analysis delivered by this program leverages government-specific consolidated tools and methodologies developed by IDC's Vertical Market Center.
This service develops unique and comprehensive analyses of data, focused on providing actionable recommendations. Relevant market data is collected through IDC Government Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, government sector players, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
The European IT Opportunity: Government advisory service delivers detailed analysis in the following areas:
- Top 10 predictions for 2013 — significant events that are expected to affect the European IT market in 2013
- Hardware, software (public sector–specific and non-public-sector-specific applications), and IT services spending
- Analysis of major hardware, software, and IT services vendors' market position
- Best practices in procuring and managing IT in a volatile and challenging economy
- Perspectives on IT solutions that improve performance management, revenue collection, and service delivery
Key Questions Answered
Our research answers the following questions that are critical to your success in the public sector market:
- How much European governments invest in IT by country and by subvertical?
- What IT solutions are different segments and subsegments of the European government sector investing in?
- Are governments changing the way they provision and procure IT solutions and services?
- Who's who in hardware, software, and IT services suppliers in the European government sector?
- What type of government contracts are being signed?
Who Should Subscribe
The European IT Opportunity: Government service is designed for executives, responsible for IT strategy, innovation, and technology in the public sector.
Return on Research Investment
- Valuable insights into the competitive position of the key suppliers to the European government market
- Critical insights into relevant changes in government policy and strategy in key European countries
- Analysis of ICT investment plans, technology adoption, and sourcing models by government segment and subsegment
- Information about IT planning, service management, and operation best practices adopted by European local and central governments
- Analysis of government best practices in developing and deploying go-to-market strategies for successfully addressing the European government sector ICT requirements
Standard Subscription Deliverables
IDC Government Insights values building client relationships and strives to foster a partnership with each client through continuous analyst interaction; timely delivery of current, concise, and relevant research; as well as custom research when needed. Each advisory service delivers strategic research covering business and technology issues. A summary of the basic service deliverables available to subscribers includes the following:
- Analyst inquiry time specific to the advisory service area (some restrictions apply)
- 24 x 7 research access via www.idc-gi.com
- Discounted admission to specific IDC Government Insights or IDC conferences
- Complimentary forum invitations (Web conferences, industry briefings)
Join Our Community
Our IDC Insights Community is designed to enable technology buyers to engage with our industry analysts, share knowledge and best practices, and connect with colleagues. To participate in our community, members create a profile to:
- Participate in our discussions in our blogs, forums, and polls
- Learn about and share best practices, tips, tricks, and tools related to business/technology alignment
- Network with colleagues and join groups within each industry
- Provide feedback to IDC's industry analysts and hear what we're up to
Visit us at: http://idc-insights-community.com and join our conversations.
Related offerings to our industry-specific research practices include IT Spending Guides — segmented regional and country-level analysis by solution area; Go-to-Market Services (GMS) — a modular set of deliverables to assist clients in extending their market reach, validating their market strategy, and producing more responsive customer-centric marketing campaigns; and IDC Advisory Tools — a growing set of solutions designed to ensure clients that technology purchasing and deployment decisions are optimized. In addition, IDC Government Insights experts are available for individualized consulting engagements to address specific challenges or to customize the results of our syndicated research offerings.