IDC Government Insights advisory services deliver relevant, accurate, insightful and innovative research and analysis across multiple technology and business disciplines within the government industry. Our advisory services provide a steady stream of benchmarks, best practices, business cases and innovative concepts for better utilization of information technology to improve the mission performance and service by government entities.
This research informs critical decision makers on ways to enable improved technology acquisition decisions, implementation, performance, and program management. We cover topics of concern to governments, decipher policy and regulatory goals, present best practices case studies, and assist with developing and employing strategies that leverage IT investments to maximize organizational performance.
These practice areas enlighten vendor communities to trends and drivers affecting government buying and behavior. These programs provide continuous coverage and analysis of IT budget allocation, spending forecasts and trends, and opportunities throughout the government markets, and provide an analytical basis for the assessment of technology markets and opportunities and the development of business strategies and plans. Specific tools such as pivot tables empower supply-side customers with improved confidence in the decision management process and support competitive vendor market strategies with unbiased research.
- Asia/Pacific IT Opportunity: Government
- Canadian ICT Deals Monitor
- Canadian IT Opportunity: Government
- Central and Eastern European IT Opportunity: Government
- Government Solutions Market Share Guide
- European IT Opportunity: Government
- Middle East and Africa IT Opportunity: Government
- United States Federal Government IT Spending Guide
- United States Government Line of Business Budget Guide
- United States IT Opportunity: Government
- United States State and Local Government IT Spending Guide